Fotos der vergangenen Treffen

Willkommen! Anmelden Ein neues Profil erzeugen

Erweiterte Suche
AIDA Express No 103
geschrieben von Dirk Frieborg 
AIDA Express No 103
09. März 2010 22:57
Moin zusamm'!

Schon mal jemand gehört/gelesen/gesehen?
Weiß jemand Genaueres?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Es ist geradezu ein Verbrechen gegen die beiden Männer, die längst der kühle Rasen deckt, ihre Verdienste um die Lampenindustrie zu verschweigen
-------
So denn, das war's (KS)...
...DFR (www.lampenmaxe.de)
Re: AIDA Express No 103
10. März 2010 21:36
Hallo Dirk,

die ist ja lecker und würde gut zu meiner 102 passen, also wenn Du sie loswerden möchtest sag ruhig Bescheid.

Tschüss Peter

10. März 2010 22:34
Moin Peter!

Es ist nicht meine, ich wurde nur gefragt...
Also ist eine 102 schon mal die kleine Bauform, 103 die große. 350 oder 500 Kerzen?
Bauzeit?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Es ist geradezu ein Verbrechen gegen die beiden Männer, die längst der kühle Rasen deckt, ihre Verdienste um die Lampenindustrie zu verschweigen
-------
10. März 2010 23:14
Hallo Dirk,

Das ist noch Qualität hergestellt im Deutschen Reich, was die Manometerbeschriftung wohl nahelegt. Auf Deinem Bild sieht man das ja nicht so genau, hat Deine denn auch ein Löffelchen?

Tschüss Peter

11. März 2010 08:43
Nee, kein Löffelchen – Drehknopf!

-------
07. Juli 2012 11:04
Hello....i found in my grandfather's place an Aida Express no 103 made in Germany...i looked it up on the internet but the information is scarce and since you seem to know so much about these kind of lamps ...i was wondering if you would be so kind as to tell me if it works with gasoline as well,because I don't know where to get kerosene these days.I would appreciate it a lot if you could help me.Thank you very much!
I apologize for writing in english but I can only read german....thank you again
07. Juli 2012 11:21
Hi Alex,

in which country do you live? In most countries as in the UK or the US it shouldn't be a problem to find a source for kerosene. Since it might be hazardous a kerosene lamp shouldn't be run on gasoline without experience and cautiousness..

Please upload some pictures, that will help us identify your lamp.

Jürgen
26. März 2013 00:02
Hi
I am new here. I got a Aida 103 long time ago and dont know much about it. I do know the hood is wrong and it has a "spoon"-controlcock on the preheater. I would like to know more about it and get a new hood and tragestell. The fount is marked "8", what ever it means. You can see it on Classic Pressure Lamps where I have put some photos in of it. Does anyone know where to get parts for this lamp? Blue top and tragestell?

Claus C
26. März 2013 00:05
And to Peter - I forgot - mine have the old fiber-controlknob and the Löffelchen for the preheater.

Claus C
26. März 2013 00:07

26. März 2013 06:50
Hi Claus,

you're welcome!

> I would like to know more about it and
> get a new hood and tragestell. The fount is marked
> "8", what ever it means. You can see it on Classic
> Pressure Lamps where I have put some photos in of
> it.

Don't you think, it's a good idea to post the pictures here as well?

jürgen
26. März 2013 16:26
Hello,

If somebody is interested in:
I have stored/saved many detailed photos of this special lamp which was sold in an internet auction (Feb. 2012) on my computer. Of course these will claim copyright from the seller... But if needed I could send them out per private email.

Best regards,

Martin K.

-----
No electrons were harmed in the posting of this message, although several might have been accelerated against their collective will.
30. März 2013 00:49
OK Jürgen I will try.

30. März 2013 00:51
And a Little more

30. März 2013 12:11
Hej Claus!

Interesting construction for the cleaning needle and nozzle. It looks somehow like a kind of adaptor solution. Do you believe that this is original? I guess that your lamp was manufactured after WW2, due to the corrugation and hole pattern in the supporting frame.
I've attached the picture of another version, similar to the one from Dirk earlier in the beginning of this thread. From this one I believe that it was manufactured earlier, pre-WW2. Unfortunately the rapid preheater is missing and was replaced by a plug. But according to Dirks and Peters postings there should have been at least two preheater versions: The turn-knob and the "Löffelchen" (like yours), same as for the old Petromax types. The attached picture was taken from an online-auction.

BR,
Martin

-----
No electrons were harmed in the posting of this message, although several might have been accelerated against their collective will.

1-mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 30.03.13 12:31.

22. April 2013 00:44
Hej Martin Kiontke

The tragestell and the Hood is not Aida - it comes from a Optimus 1550 - yes I know it is blasfemi, but thats how it came to me :O) I would very much like to get a tragestell and a bluetop for my lamp. The tragestell is very hard to find with that pattern of holes as Aida has made - no petromax, hipolito, hasag or anything fits that pattern. You are a very lucky guy if you own that lamp on the picture :)
The needle/stick-construction looks difficult to make but I dont believe it is origin. I think someone took the lover part of the needle itself and cut it of and drilled a new coil in the top so a Petromax-needle would fit. I have seen a origin Aida 103-needle and the base holding the needle is fat and with a inner-coil for the stick and not like petromax where the needle has a outer-coil.
I would like a lot to own an origin Aida-needle and jet if you should know anyone with that.
It is possible to change evrything about the needlestick and needle to petromax - but then it wouldnt really be a Aida 103 anymore - would it? :O)

Sorry I havent been around for a while - I changed PC-system and thing didnt go straight.

viele grüsse Claus C
Autor:

Ihre Emailadresse:

Thema:

Anhänge:
  • Folgende Dateitypen können angehängt werden: jpg, gif, pdf, bmp
  • Die Dateien dürfen jeweils nicht größer sein als: 800 KB
  • 6 zusätzliche Dateien können an den Beitrag angehängt werden

Spamschutz:
Bitte gib die Lösung der Matheaufgabe in das Eingabefeld ein. Damit werden Bots, die versuchen dieses Formular automatisch auszufüllen, geblockt.
Frage: Was ergibt 7 plus 14?
Nachricht:

Petroleumlampen hytta.de Infos Petroleumlampen Hytta Facebook
Zylinder, Dochte, Schirme, Zubehör
großes Lager, schnelle Lieferung
lampen.hytta.de
Alte Kataloge, Prospekte,
Auszüge aus Büchern und Broschüren
info.hytta.de
Stuga-Cabaña News - hytta.de -
jetzt auch bei Facebook und Twitter
hytta.de/facebook